ABOUT HUMAN INTEREST
Human Interest is a Y Combinator-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series A company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering businesses of any size to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, and are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, and we’re proud to be working with over 1,000 businesses across the country!
Why Marketing @ Human Interest?
We're a small but nimble team -- a rocket ship about to launch, and you'd be coming on board completely owning all aspects of our paid lead generation efforts! This is an opportunity to build out a complete paid acquisition strategy. You'll get to fully manage the intricacies of budget planning and performance analysis of our paid acquisition strategy.
What you get to do everyday
- Manage key paid user acquisition channels, which could include include AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more
- Manage your channels end to end, including: developing channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creative, setting up campaigns, optimizing campaigns, measuring performance, and deriving insights to inform future campaigns
- Build & execute plans that drive scalable and sustainable growth
- Work cross-functionally focus teams i.e. Product, Design, Sales, Partnerships, etc...
What bring to the role
- 3-5+ years of paid acquisition experience at a fast growing b2b tech company
- Extensive experience with acquiring SMB leads using paid search, paid social, retargeting, and more
- Deep expertise in certain paid channels and have a track record of learning and testing new paid channels quickly
- Track record of delivering big results through meticulous, data-informed analysis
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Deep understanding in tracking ROI and experience working with sales teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, including ability to coordinate across cross-functional teams
- Quantitative or technical degree highly valued (Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with other digital marketing channels—like SEO and content syndication—on a marketing team or ad agency
- Experience in digital agency, strategy consulting, or investment banking
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Human Interest is proud to provide amazing benefits and perks including:
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Top-of-the-line health insurance plans, as well as dental and vision insurance, with premiums fully paid for by the company.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- An annual membership to One Medical Group, with membership fees paid by Human Interest.
- Commuter and gym benefits.
- FSA with an employer contribution.
- Dollar-for-dollar match of employee donations to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, up to a set amount.
- Healthy snacks and drinks available at our office.
- Team retreats and outings.
Diversity and inclusion help us do better as a business, and we deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.