ABOUT HUMAN INTEREST
Human Interest is a Y Combinator-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series A company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering businesses of any size to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, and are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, and we’re proud to be working with over 1,000 businesses across the country!
Why Marketing @ Human Interest?
We're a small but nimble team -- a rocket ship about to launch, and you'd be coming on board completely owning marketing automation! Hopefully you love B2B marketing and lead generation, and have a proven track record to show for it.
What you get to do everyday
- Analyze! Build lead nurture flows, own Automation and CRM from the Marketing side of house
- Work cross functionally with focus teams i.e. Sales, Partnerships
- Be our Pardot Guru -- launch multi-touch trigger campaigns, create and design email templates, craft notification settings that would bolster cross-functional teams
- Manage email marketing campaigns, analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation and management
- Establish KPIs and configure standard reports and to measure tactic and campaign success as well as business results
What you bring to the role
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing Automation, Growth, B2B Demand Gen
- Strong understanding of email regulations across all relevant regions and ability to enforce internally
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Pardot
- Working knowledge of and comfort working with SQL
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, including ability to coordinate across cross-functional teams
- Experience in managing email and marketing automation vendors
Certifications: SFDC, Pardot, or other Automation tool certifications
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Human Interest is proud to provide amazing benefits and perks including:
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Top-of-the-line health insurance plans, as well as dental and vision insurance, with premiums fully paid for by the company.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- An annual membership to One Medical Group, with membership fees paid by Human Interest.
- Commuter and gym benefits.
- FSA with an employer contribution.
- Dollar-for-dollar match of employee donations to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, up to a set amount.
- Healthy snacks and drinks available at our office.
- Team retreats and outings.
Diversity and inclusion help us do better as a business, and we deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.