Who We Are
Humane is a team of proven industry experts who have invented, built, and shipped category-defining hardware and software products to billions of people across the globe. We're known for building the audacious, ambitious, and the impossible, and we're doing it again. Our vision for the next shift between humans and computing requires innovation across multiple emerging technologies in hardware and software, from devices to cloud services.
About The Role
As a Technical Program Manager (Test), you will be responsible for managing technical activities related to factory test processes and fixtures. This role requires someone with excellent project management skills as well as technical knowledge and experience in the consumer electronics space. The TPM will manage schedule and cost for all factory test equipment and fixtures and will work closely with the CM/JDM as well as the Factory Test team. The TPM will be responsible for driving schedule alignment for fixture deliveries across vendors, and managing the test station readiness process during builds.
What You Might Do
- Manage development timelines for all factory test fixtures and equipment
- Work with CM/JDM to track factory test fixture readiness through build phases; integrate fixture readiness schedules with overall project schedules to ensure alignment
- Work cross-functionally with Factory Test, System Integration, PD and System Software teams to set test requirements and deliverables, then communicate these regularly among stakeholders
- Drive technical coordination between vendors and CM’s/JDM’s for critical product modules. Ensure requirements and deliverables are aligned across vendor sites; plan and lead multi-site technical meetings
- Mitigate schedule risk and drive integration between critical module delivery dates and overall project schedule
- 8+ years experience in an EPM or TPM role working on high-volume electronics
- Experience managing overseas CMs/JDMs to design and manufacture products
- Experience managing many parallel deliverables during NPI phases to meet schedule and cost targets
- Experience working and delivering successful builds at overseas factory locations
- Ability to travel to factories to support builds (when feasible)
- BS/MS in an engineering or technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a plus
Salary range: $185,000 - $235,000
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary range for this role is listed above. Final salary offered is based upon multiple factors including individual job-related qualifications, education, experience, knowledge and skills
- At Humane, you'll enjoy benefits that include health & wellness and work/life balance offerings. Our portfolio of benefits include: comprehensive healthcare insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401K plan
- Humane employees also enjoy generous paid time off and leave programs, commuter benefits, team events, snacks and other perks
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best
- Our values: trust truth +joy
Humane currently has a Mandatory Vaccination Policy in place for all individuals who enter any Humane space, subject to the exemptions as required by law. Please do not disclose vaccination status unless requested by our Health & Wellness Coordinator. Thank you.
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.