Who We Are
Humane is a team of proven industry experts who have invented, built, and shipped category-defining hardware and software products to billions of people across the globe. We're known for building the audacious, ambitious, and the impossible, and we're doing it again. Our vision for the next shift between humans and computing requires innovation across multiple emerging technologies in hardware and software, from devices to cloud services.
About The Role
As a UX/UI Designer at Humane you will imagine, craft, and create world class experiences through thoughtful and magical software and hardware interactions. Our design team is multidimensional and adventurous, with a finely tuned sense of craftsmanship. We are here to design and build transformative products that will put people back in touch with themselves and with each other. We are laser focused on defining a better future with technology.
What You Might Do
- Design comprehensive systems that are complex yet simple
- Influence our design language
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience
- Experience developing, prototyping, and shipping products
- Experience designing within the intersection of hardware and software
- Experience working and collaborating with engineering
- Experience with interaction design and user experience
- Ability to solve immediate problems while having an eye on the future
- Driven to uncover the deepest ideas
- Strong graphic design skills
- Proven talent for pushing ideas and design conventions
- Passionate about creating extraordinary design systems
- A holistic designer
- An impeccable maker
- Keen sense of typography, form and color
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in
- Headquarters in San Francisco - within walking distance to Bart, Muni and CalTrain
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors
- Receive excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, equity ownership in Humane and competitive salaries
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best
- Our values: trust truth +joy
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.