Who We Are
Humane is a team of proven industry experts who have invented, built, and shipped category-defining hardware and software products to billions of people across the globe. We're known for building the audacious, ambitious, and the impossible, and we're doing it again. Our vision for the next shift between humans and computing requires innovation across multiple emerging technologies in hardware and software, from devices to cloud services.
About The Role
Humane is looking for a Community Coordinator to join our growing Community Team and report directly to our Chief of Staff. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the reception area while providing an excellent experience for Humane employees and all guests we welcome into the Humane offices. You will be the face of Humane to our guests and play an integral role in ensuring we are creating and maintaining a welcoming and professional environment.
What You Might Do
- Provide coverage of the reception area with a courteous, pleasant & professional presence in greeting employees, guests, interview candidates and deliveries
- Support the day-to-day responsibilities of creating a safe, clean and welcoming office environment
- Manage the snack and lunch program for on-site employees
- Partner and collaborate with Humane’s Facilities Lead on space needs
- Manage all mail and deliveries, including: preparing, sending, receiving, sorting, and distributing
- Maintain a clean and presentable interior and exterior of the reception area
- Ensure that all employees, visitors, and guests entering the office are complying with Humane’s safety protocols and guidelines associated with COVID
- Support company-wide programs and initiatives in partnership with Community Program Partners
- Partner with the Talent Engagement Team to ensure an excellent experience for all on-site candidates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Highly organized with strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Proactive and problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and have a passion for attention to detail
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in
- Headquarters in San Francisco - within walking distance to Bart, Muni and CalTrain
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors
- Receive excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, equity ownership in Humane and competitive salaries
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best
- Our values: trust truth +joy
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.