Who We Are
Humane is a team of proven industry experts who have invented, built, and shipped category-defining hardware and software products to billions of people across the globe. We're known for building the audacious, ambitious, and the impossible, and we're doing it again. Our vision for the next shift between humans and computing requires innovation across multiple emerging technologies in hardware and software, from devices to cloud services.
About The Role
Humane is looking for a Senior Administrative Programs Partner to work directly with our Chief of Staff on office operations and provide administrative support to our CTO and Software teams. In this role you will have the opportunity to directly influence how we design and develop processes that support the day-to-day operations and growth of Humane.
What You Might Do
- Calendar management for Humane’s CTO and Head of Services
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork and purchase orders
- Creatively develop and coordinate company events, all-hands meetings, and employee programs
- Support the build-out of new lab space, including ordering of equipment and supplies
- Develop a strong partnership with Chief of Staff and partner on day-to-day operations and projects
- Partner with Staffing team to develop and manage Humane’s new employee onboarding process
- Collaborate with Lead Software Program Managers on a regular basis to support the daily operations of our software engineering teams
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in an administrative role or program management role
- Experience with managing multiple calendars
- Working with and supporting engineering teams
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Ability to be proactive and problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and have a passion for attention to detail
- Highly organized with strong customer service skills
- Experience providing project management support on high-priority projects
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in
- Headquarters in San Francisco - within walking distance to Bart, Muni and CalTrain
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors
- Receive excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, equity ownership in Humane and competitive salaries
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best
- Our values: trust truth +joy
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.