Human Agency offers full-service business solutions to partners and the organizations we create. We are a team of problem solvers driven by purpose and commitment to the free exercise of our and our partners’ human agency.
The Account Strategist is responsible for ensuring customer needs are translated properly and understood by all internal departments that produce deliverables or manage support for our clients. Individuals in this role are ultimately accountable for making sure our clients have an excellent experience and that every deliverable is delivered on time with high quality.
Hours: Approx. 20 hours per week with an opportunity for this role to grow over time.
Rate: $70–$100 per hour depending on seniority and experience.
At Human Agency, we always have our eye on potential - there is always an opportunity to grow and evolve within the team.
- Lead day-to-day client communication with excellence.
- Ensure clients have a listening ear to share their perspectives, feedback, and needs.
- Provide thorough and supportive customer service in response to all incoming communication from clients, responding with efficiency and attention to detail.
- Work with a cross-functional team to prepare and present schedules, deliverables, and data analysis to clients.
- Ensure client needs are met by engaging a cross-functional team with clear guidelines and deadlines.
- Translate contracts and client requests into detailed project plans and deliverable briefs.
- Track progress towards client deliverables and goals including team time allocation, project budgets, and goal dependent metrics.
- Coordinate with team leaders and account managers to balance demands of a full agency portfolio.
- Manage the distribution of client deliverables with contributions from cross-functional teams.
- Build and distribute content produced by the Creative team across channels including social media, email marketing, and web providing QA in the process.
- Ensure client assets are kept organized, accessible, and version controlled.
- Provide the broader team and clients with qualitative and quantitative insights from all client communication channels.
- 5+ years in creative/marketing/advertising with a background in strategy, project management, account management, or other relevant roles
- Ability to multi-task across multiple pieces of business and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to project manage effectively with high energy and positivity
- Desire to learn new skills and execute a wide range of content types
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills free of errors
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Squarespace, and Webflow
- Experience in email marketing, in particular using Mailchimp, Pardot, and/or NGP
- Basic data analysis and interpretation ability
- Ability to work independently and autonomously in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Instincts to solve problems, learn quickly, and collaborate with others
- Empower people to lead lives they find meaningful
- Deliver real impact
- Live with purpose, love, and adventure
- Pursue pragmatic idealism
- Educate through storytelling
What We Offer
Work | We are a work from anywhere team with employees spanning 11 states and 5 countries. Yes, we’re remote, but we know nothing beats a good jam session, so we offer in-person office and travel opportunities to all employees.
Office | Your work environment should be conducive to your health and productivity. We’ll help you deck out your home office and pay for a shared work space if you need a change of scenery.
Studios | Have an idea for a new product or project? We'll provide resources, funding, and other studio support to make it a reality.
Give | A portion of all Human Agency profits are dedicated to humanitarian aid, environmental advocacy, and employee directed disaster relief.
Location | Anywhere in the USA is fine. We are a fully remote company with employees concentrated in Austin, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and St Louis.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Human Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Human Agency is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.