At Human Agency, we help people with big ideas expand their agency and deliver real impact. From our Venture Studios to our Agency Solutions, our team specializes in marketing, healthcare, and technology to build and scale disruptive tech companies from the ground up. We're changing the world, one company at a time.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for further sales, partnership retention, client management, and project delivery for one of Human Agency’s top clients. The CEO is ultimately accountable for being a significant contributor to improving the client’s P&L, ensuring the marketing team has a positive impact on the client’s growth, and ensuring the client has a positive experience with the company. The CEO will work directly with the parent company COO, CEO, and Agency Ops teams to ensure project success.
Partnership Management: Lead engagement with the designated client over the course of their relationship with the company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with designated individuals from the client team in order to communicate efficiently, clearly, and proactively.
- Lead client meetings professionally and with prepared knowledge of and materials on all relevant client activities demonstrating the value Human Agency brings to their goals and work.
- Communicate to broader Agency team feedback to continuously improve deliverables for any given client, overall Agency systems, and client reporting.
- Engage directly in ensuring deliverables, systems, and reporting are excellent as needed.
Project Management: Serve as a liaison between client and Agency teams, ensuring expectations are communicated and met.
- Document and communicate client needs, timelines, and expectations to the broader Agency team.
- Manage assigned team members, providing feedback and direction, to ensure success on client deliverables.
- Maintain a basic understanding of services delivery and engage directly in ensuring client deliverables across all digital marketing domains are met as needed.
- Collaborate with company leadership and Agency team to improve project management systems as needed.
- Prepare and report to company leadership on client satisfaction and team performance as needed.
Revenue Generation: Secure new or increased work with client.
- Engage senior level decision makers from the target client to communicate strategies and tactics, instilling confidence and excitement for Human Agency’s value proposition across projects
- Develop strategies and solutions for potential or existing clients to increase revenue, employing a deep understanding of Human Agency’s capacities and a willingness to innovate to solve problems
- Implement the sales process from start to finish, identifying potential opportunities for client, gathering needed research, developing appropriate budgets, and creating personalized sales presentations in partnership with members of the Agency team
- Document sales process and work with other team members pursuing revenue to improve company’s overall sales strategy
This job is for you if you have:
- 8+ years in a sales / account manager role (preferably at an advertising firm / agency)
- Experience scoping, managing, and executing a wide range of projects (websites, media campaigns, branding, social media) with both short (1-3 mo) and long-term (9 mo+) durations, both individually and in partnership with a team
- Ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone using a consultative and human sales approach -- every conversation is different, we don’t run on scripts
- Creative ability to generate ideas for messaging, ad campaigns, and creative deliverables and clearly communicate ideas to a team of executors
- Experience in sales or marketing for Healthcare or Healthcare tech
You also may have:
- A team-player attitude with high-energy and a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- Desire to learn, grow, and meet the ambitious sales goals of a quickly growing startup and sales team
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- A knack for asking great questions to uncover prospect pain points and adapt to their needs
- Openness to a wide range of client work with a bent towards mission driven efforts for the greater good
Location: State of Arizona
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Human Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Human Agency is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Systemic inequalities in hiring have caused women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ community and others to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. We encourage you to break that statistic and apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.