Human Agency offers full-service business solutions to partners and the organizations we create. We are a team of problem solvers driven by purpose and commitment to the free exercise of our and our partners’ human agency.
If you are excited about what we do and you are a badass Media Advertising / Marketing / Design / Account Management professional with high energy and a strong desire to learn, grow, and meet the ambitious goals of a quickly growing team - we want you to apply!
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Human Agency is the best place to build a career in the 2020s
- Work: We are a work from anywhere team with employees spanning 11 states and 5 countries. Yes, we’re remote, but we know nothing beats a good jam session, so we offer in-person office and travel opportunities to all employees. Want to visit Caroline in Austin to crank out a pitch with the team? We’ll get you a ticket, place to stay, and lots of tacos.
- Benefits: Healthcare and education are human rights. We offer 100% employee and dependent healthcare coverage, HSA contributions, 401k with match, a 529 with match, and two FSAs to support your growth and well-being.
- Live: We offer unlimited PTO, PTO minimums, paid sabbaticals, paid maternity/paternity leave, and 9 paid holidays to ensure you get the rest you need to feel…well, human.
- Office: Your work environment should be conducive to your health and productivity. We’ll help you deck out your home office and pay for a shared work space if you need a change of scenery.
- Studios: Have an idea for a new product or project? We'll provide resources, funding, and other studio support to make it a reality.
- Learn: In addition to the 529 match, we offer subsidized continuing education and support for select graduate programs.
- Give: A portion of all Human Agency profits are dedicated to humanitarian aid, environmental advocacy, and an employee directed disaster relief.
- Empower people to lead lives they find meaningful
- Deliver real impact
- Live with purpose, love, and adventure
- Pursue pragmatic idealism
- Educate through storytelling
Location: Anywhere in the USA is fine. We are a fully remote company with employees concentrated in Austin, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and St Louis.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Human Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Human Agency is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.