We help people with big ideas expand their agency and deliver real impact. From our Venture Studio to our Agency Solutions, our team specializes in marketing, healthcare, and technology to build and scale disruptive tech companies from the ground up. We're changing the world, one company at a time.
We build companies in rapid succession utilizing a proven, best-in-class venture studio model that ensures the highest probability of market viability. Our studio of entrepreneurial mad scientists work efficiently across all phases of venture building continuously and concurrently, heavily focusing efforts on ideating and testing before building and launching.
- Set and drive overall business vision, strategy, and decision-making across all functional areas including but not limited to sales, business development, finance, product, technology, marketing, and operations
- Launch the company out of stealth to commercial market
- Attract top talent and lead a world-class team
- Develop and execute brand identity and go-to-market strategy
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Revenue generation, full P&L ownership, and cash flow management
- Lead and execute on all fundraising activities
- Develop relationships with key industry stakeholders
- Assist in defining product roadmap and adjusting to market needs
- Regularly partner with investors and Venture Studio executive team
This job is for you if you have:
- A passion for and domain expertise in SaaS / marketplace technology / frontier technology
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in senior-level management and/or previous CEO experience
- A results driven, “get it done” mentality with the ability to toggle between strategic and tactical
- Strong financial acumen with previous P&L ownership experience
- Successful fundraising experience and ability to build excellent rapport with the investor community
- A high degree of technical acuity with the ability to influence product development and roadmap
- Sound decision-making skills utilizing a data-driven approach
- Proven leadership and team-building skills with demonstrated track record of hiring and retaining top talent
- Empower people to lead lives they find meaningful
- Deliver real impact
- Live with purpose, love, and adventure
- Pursue pragmatic idealism
- Educate through storytelling
Location: Remote (Based in Arizona) #LI-Remote
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Human Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Human Agency is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Systemic inequalities in hiring have caused women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ community and others to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. We encourage you to break that statistic and apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.