The world is a noisy place. And the internet is even louder. Building movements requires more than money and good policy. Building movements requires capturing people’s imagination and interest. We provide services and technology to build movements.
Human Agency is a full-service digital agency and technology solutions company. We help campaigns, non-profit organizations, businesses of all sizes, and anyone with a message connect with the world.
Our purpose-driven team of technologists, non-profit leaders, and creative entrepreneurs are values-aligned rock stars who are driven by the challenge of working towards the greater vision while simultaneously adapting to what's unfolding in the world. Our commitment is to the free exercise of our human agency and to ensure anyone has the tools they need to make their voice heard online.
The Copywriter is responsible for creating engaging content that is disseminated across various channels to meet brand goals. These channels may include print, television, digital, and/or social.
Copywriters produce error-free content and have the skills and attention-to-detail to edit their own work. A Copywriter will often balance many projects at once and seamlessly contribute to multiple aspects of the company’s marketing mix. Individuals in this role are ultimately accountable for making sure our clients’ voices are captured to effectively communicate with their audiences and are executed flawlessly.
Brand Development: Create or improve brand voice and messaging for clients.
- Research client stories, emails, existing messaging, competitors, and comparison brands.
- Engage clients in brand identity exploration process.
- Develop messaging guidelines collaboratively with other team members, particularly design leads and client managers.
Content Creation: Apply client voice across mediums.
- Identify goals of each client deliverable to be written.
- Develop copy for all client deliverables including but not exclusive to websites, social media, paid media, print, and products.
Quality Assurance: Support team to ensure excellent quality of content is delivered.
- Provide on-going support with content review and editing.
This job is for you if you have:
- 2-3+ years in copywriting and brand development experience
- Impeccable attention to detail and thorough task execution
- Ability to balance many tasks and timelines at any given time
- Desire to learn new skills and execute a wide range of content types
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet the demands of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Squarespace, and Canva for copy editing purposes
You may also have:
- Experience in project management
- Basic design ability
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Instincts to solve problems, learn quickly, and collaborate with others
Location: Anywhere in the USA is fine. We are a fully remote company with employees concentrated in Austin, New York, Chicago, and St Louis.