We are seeking a highly-analytical Product Operations Manager in our Service Delivery division to coordinate the strategic and tactical activities of a 200-person data annotation team for a Fortune 500 client. You will report to and serve as a key partner to the Account Manager in helping our client achieve the best possible outcomes. Remote candidates encouraged to apply.
- Manage workflows, day-to-day communications, and project success metrics.
- Create structure for your team to deliver on complex projects against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and shared goals.
- Set and communicate team and individual goals, strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals.
- Collaborate with Workforce Management to ensure teams are always properly staffed and trained.
- Provide motivational leadership to your team and foster a culture of collaboration and trust.
- Develop junior leads by providing constant feedback on performance and where necessary, coaching to close performance gaps.
- Critically think about your project as related to the client’s end-goal and provide insights and actionable recommendations to get to the best possible outcome.
- Coordinate across stakeholders to ensure the right resourcing, execution and communications are in place to deliver meaningful results.
- Communicate production progress, quality, and resourcing initiatives to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and implement scalable solutions.
- Identify issues and errors, and communicate appropriate course-correction plans before the client flags.
- Perform weekly analyses of error trends to address and report on major issues impacting the project, and to provide guidance to the quality control team.
- Develop process documentation and align with other project managers to ensure consistency of quality processes, critical issues, and reporting across projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting, operations, or technical management role.
- Professional Services or client-facing experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent conceptual, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated team leadership experience.
- Proficient with Excel. SQL a plus.
- Self-starter, self-disciplined and target focused.
- Perfectionist at heart.
- Iterating is a way of life.
- Intense, but reasonable.
What we Offer
- A competitive total compensation and benefits package.
- A business model that makes sense for Africa.
- A high-calibre, fun team committed to the continent.
- Large-scale impact.