Hugo is seeking a highly-structured, plugged-in, Talent Acquisition Lead to support the CEO/COO in building out a top-tier senior and middle management bench. Specifically, you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, and hiring the best senior and mid-level management employees to help us scale our remote workforce across Africa. This role is remote.
- Design a sourcing strategy that keeps a steady stream of world-class talent (across a range of roles/functions) coming through our doors.
- Implement a robust recruitment KPI tracking and data management system.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for senior and middle-level talent; from sourcing through to offer negotiation and signing.
- Work cross-functionally with the senior management to:
- Identify recruiting needs and develop effective hiring plans (job description, candidate profile/persona, talent acquisition strategy).
- Develop assessment rubrics and techniques to more effectively evaluate the best fit for any role.
- Provide recruitment and retention analysis and insights.
- Create a best-in-class, personalized experience for any candidate that enters our recruitment process.
- Establish Hugo as the brand of choice for seasoned professionals looking to do practical, high-impact work on the continent.
- Leverage job fairs, conferences and other external networking events to build relationships, identify talent and develop an understanding of the employment market.
- Build a networking-based outbound talent acquisition process that capitalizes on the existing networks of Hugo’s leadership team.
- You love the hunt.
- You can lead a successful hunt.
- You hunt with class.
- BSc from a reputable university.
- A large professional network across the EMEA region.
- 10+ years experience in talent acquisition.
- Expertise in full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Experience recruiting executive and/or international candidates.
- Strong business acumen, sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Perfect written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with application tracking systems preferred.
What We Offer
- A competitive total compensation and benefits package.
- A business model that makes sense for Africa.
- A high-calibre, fun team committed to changing the status quo.
- Opportunity to have a large-scale impact.