Human Ventures and The Mustard Opportunity
Human Ventures is the premier New York venture studio that builds and backs world class companies with exceptional entrepreneurs. Backed by leading investors including Beth Comstock (Vice Chair, GE), Troy Carter (Founder, Atom Factory), Shari Redstone (Founder, Advancit Capital), David Solomon (Goldman Sachs) and many more New York business leaders and entrepreneurs. Human Ventures is deeply embedded in the broader New York startup ecosystem, and is the go-to place for experienced, serial entrepreneurs.
Mustard is a pre-launch startup built out of Human Ventures. We are disrupting a $23B industry redefining how communities move around by enabling cost-effective, efficient and transparent transportation, with schools at its core.
This is a ground floor opportunity to contribute in the creation of an outstanding service. We expect you to grow as fast as we are growing now.
You will help in creating mobile applications that integrate real-time rider, school and driver management; mapping; dynamic routing and user communication into a complex, mission-critical service.
- Help to define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Communicate across teams to achieve results
- Act on feedback to learn and grow
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience software development
- Worked on one or more applications which are live in the app store
- Worked extensively with Swift
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Passion for mobility services and related technology
- Experience in a early stage fast-growth startup environment
- Experience with mapping and routing technologies
- Experience with other programming languages
- Experience with GraphQL
- You contribute to and/or maintain open source projects
This is a full-time position based in New York City with competitive salary incentives.