Hudson MX is a fast-growing, well-funded, enterprise software company serving the world’s leading media agencies. We are innovating an industry that is hungry for change, with the largest media agencies and advertisers in the world already using our tools to enhance their media buying workflow. As we’ve grown to a global team of 400+, we are seeing rapid industry-wide adoption of our solutions and experiencing significant revenue growth. To build on our market success and add the most innovative and valuable features to our platform, we’re adding key team members to our dual headquarters in New York and Atlanta, with remote possibilities for select roles and locations. We hire for awesome. Come be a part of our growing team!
We’re looking for a Support Operations Manager to join Hudson MX.
As a member of the Support Team, you will play a critical role in helping to manage and shape our support environment.
This person must exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing superb customer service and exercise sound judgment to provide timely resolution to difficult technical problems. Additionally, they must maintain excellent relationships with global customers, business partners and IT team members. The ideal candidate will have exceptional Zendesk administration experience, with experience in OpsGenie, Jira, Statuspage, Intercom,and Hubspot being a plus.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a Support technology roadmap and architecture based on innovating and evolving our business and meeting our customer's needs.
- Assist with and advocate for the design and rollout of new support channels and service offerings.
- Analyze support workflows and make suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Document customer service processes.
- Collect and analyze customer service performance and delivery data, taking action regarding responses, and reporting to the organization.
- Measure and Improve overall customer experience levels.
- Keep up with industry best practices, trends, and standards
- Lead and support customer service teams through required changes.
- Work closely with senior management to help customer service deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the Engineering team in developing cross-functional best practices
How you’ll do it:
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of all Zendesk enhancements and releases - be the resident expert on advanced team features for Zendesk Support, Guide, and Explore.
- Manage and administer the daily operations of cloud-based internal infrastructure in Zendesk and all connected systems
- Design the use and structure of Zendesk to optimize the effectiveness of Operations teams that must operate in a global environment
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving business priorities
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams on solutions, projects and company initiatives Troubleshoot and resolve any software performance issues and escalate to vendor as needed
- Understand customer - internal and external - reporting requirements and deploy regular reporting methods
- Document and maintain system administration operating procedures and best practices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Experience that’ll make YOU successful:
- You know the tools of the trade. You have a deep understanding of CRM tools like Zendesk, Hubspot, JIRA and reporting databases
- You can go deep when working with Triggers, Automations, Tags, and various business rules within Zendesk
- You believe relationships are critical to success. You have excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills, consistently seeking out cross-team and cross-departmental partnerships and maintaining a great working relationship with them all. You thrive on feedback, receive it graciously, and provide it often.
- You’re an innovator and an early adopter. You embrace opportunities to experiment with new methods or try out emerging technologies
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, including ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You’re familiar with KPIs, dashboards, and Zendesk Explore
- You’re empathetic and customer focused. Our team-managed tools support both Hudson MX’s customers and our Support team’s ability to help them.
- You spend time learning about our team and customers and through that learning, you implement ideas and solutions to improve the lives and work of all of our customers - internal and external.
- 5+ years of experience with end user support and Systems Administration with
- 3+ years of Zendesk administration experience
- Experience creating and deploying dashboards via Zendesk Explore
- Zendesk Support Administrator Certification
- Experience with Zendesk REST APIs or other REST based web services
- Advanced experience with Intercom tools including outgoing resolution bot, product tours, messenger and other engagement tools.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid healthcare coverage (99%) - medical, vision, dental - for individuals & families
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home policies
- Generous paid parental leave and 401K
- Challenging work designed to leverage, and rapidly expand, your skill set