Hudson MX is a fast-growing, well-funded, enterprise software company serving the world’s leading media agencies. We are innovating an industry that is hungry for change, with the largest media agencies and advertisers in the world already using our tools to enhance their media buying workflow. As we’ve grown to a global team of 400+, we are seeing rapid industry-wide adoption of our solutions and experiencing significant revenue growth. To build on our market success and add the most innovative and valuable features to our platform, we’re adding key team members to our dual headquarters in New York and Atlanta, with remote possibilities for select roles and locations. We hire for awesome. Come be a part of our growing team!
We are looking for someone based locally in Atlanta/NYC but also may be open to remote candidates who are available during the EST timezone.
This role requires several years of software delivery experience. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively across the organization, display strong tech skills and be part of a team that wants to implement a culture of continuous improvement. We want to advance the company to a mature startup status and need people with the relevant experience that value autonomy and responsibility alongside good tech knowledge.
- 10+ years of experience in technology designing and delivering quality software
- Expert Level SQL including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
- Ability to efficiently write database code without compromising data quality, privacy or security.
- Knowledge of database design principles, complex joins, query optimization, index management, integrity checks, statistics and isolation levels
- Implement and maintain API gateways
- Strong Java programming skills
- Experience with Jasper Reports a big plus
- Work closely with Product team to define the requirements and acceptance criteria
- Working in an agile and fast paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership and a delivery mindset
- Java 5+ years with Oracle Certified Professional: Java SE 11 Developer Certification or equivalent a desired attribute
- 3 years+ Spring and Spring Boot
- 8 years+ SQL, incl knowledge of Window functions/CTEs/Correlated Subqueries
- 3 years+ enterprise messaging experience from one of IBM MQ Series, RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Strong understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
- Strong experience and understanding of popular RDBMS. PostgreSQL experience a must
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, including Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible a plus
- Kubernetes, AWS and/or Google Cloud experience a plus.
- Experience building applications with enterprise integration patterns
- Git version control, BitBucket experience is a plus
- Experience within the Advertising Tech space is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to help support and grow our global team
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid healthcare coverage (99%) - medical, vision, dental - for individuals & families
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home policies
- Generous paid parental leave and 401K
- Challenging work designed to leverage, and rapidly expand, your skill set