Hudson MX is a fast-growing, well-funded, enterprise software company serving the world’s leading media agencies. We are innovating an industry that is hungry for change, with the largest media agencies in the world already using our tools to enhance their media buying workflow. As we’ve grown to a global team of 400+, we are seeing rapid industry-wide adoption of our solutions and experiencing significant revenue growth. To build on our market success and add the most innovative and valuable features to our platform, we’re adding key team members to our dual headquarters in New York and Atlanta, with remote possibilities for select roles and locations. We hire for awesome. Come be a part of our growing team!
We are looking for experienced product builders to join our family, take significant ownership from day one, work hard, and experience rapid professional growth. We need strategists who will translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable plans. We also need doers to prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product delivery with design and engineering teammates.
This is a NYC-based position, with expected in office attendance for team collaboration up to 3 times per week.
What will you do?
You should be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must also enjoy spending time with customers to understand their problems, and get excited about finding innovative solutions for those problems. You must never get tired of asking why.
Communication skills are key to success in this role. You will work closely with engineering teams to define product requirements and timelines, as well as marketing and customer success teams to define the go-to-market strategy. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your products, working to support sales efforts with key customers. In short, you must be prepared to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Get to the bottom of what customers actually need, not just what they say they want.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and collaborate with the executive team to prioritize which problems we solve and which ones we don’t (for now at least).
- Develop and manage a roadmap for your products and teams that deliver key results for company objectives.
- Manage the entire product life-cycle from user story to wire-frame to engineering to launch.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as customer success, sales, and marketing on the strategic positioning for your products and the creation of training and sales collateral.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building things with a focus on solution delivery.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as the Google apps suite, Excel, and Slack.
- Comfortable using project management collaboration tools such as JIRA, Aha, Airtable, and/or Asana.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
- Curious, empathetic, and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Strong communication skills cross-departmentally with the ability to multitask
- A software engineering background is a strong plus.
- Media and/or AdTech industry experience a strong plus.
- MBAs are welcome but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid healthcare coverage (99%) - medical, vision, dental - for individuals & families
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home policies
- Generous paid parental leave and 401K
- Challenging work designed to leverage, and rapidly expand, your skill set
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.