Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We’re looking for a high-horsepower intern to join our Sales team to help deliver world-class software to coaches and athletes. We want someone who is driven, likes to dig into the weeds for details, and loves working with others to help them dominate their jobs.
- Gain exposure to all stages of our sales cycle, from prospecting to closing.
- Utilize your social media expertise to find new Hudl users at every level of competition.
- Build and organize a rolodex of hot leads for our sales team, using industry-leading products such as Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Have the opportunity to grow into customer sales, after you've proven you can tackle any project thrown your way.
- Interested in exploring a career in sales but aren’t yet ready to get on the front lines.
- Excited about digging for information, using every tool at your disposal including Excel and the Internet.
- Self-motivated, refusing to stop researching potential Hudl users and are never satisfied until you have the full picture.
- Eager to provide the Hudl Sales Team the fire power they need to hit their aggressive goals.
- Ready to be challenged with an internship that moves quicker than anything you’ve done before.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun and challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding and exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things and make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
- Take over your closet. Interns get free, ultra-soft Hudl t-shirts, plus some swag here and there.