Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We pride ourselves in knowing that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Our Product Consultants team is growing and we are looking for a Sportscode expert to join the team.
Our products are used by some of the most elite teams in the world, and we know they deserve world class service. We need a Product Consultant to make sure our elite-level customers receive the answers they need, when they need them. You'll be the expert in problem-solving and effectively communicate with coaches on the front lines. You're experience using our Sportscode product allows you to be empathetic toward our users, perhaps you've even been in their shoes.
You'll be an integral part of the Hudl experience for our elite users. Some of your day-to-day responsibilities may range from answering phone calls, emails and chats from our users to visiting these users and discussing ways to strategically and technically maximize their use of Hudl's product offering.
- A problem solver.You’ll do whatever it takes to find the right answer, even if it’s hard to come by.
- Bold. You’re a confident communicator, both on the phone and via email.
- Competitive. You push yourself to be the best and enjoy being a part of a smart team, dominating whatever’s thrown your way.
- Dedicated. You aren't afraid to work a unique schedule, even with a few weekends thrown into the mix.
- Know the Hudl product. You’ll share the ins and outs of Sportscode and Hudl to help make users’ lives easier.
- Help coaches win. You’re all about traveling to meet our users and discuss their needs face-to-face.
- Build relationships. You value genuine connections with people and cringe at scripted, robot-like conversations.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.