Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—and we need the best, because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
At Hudl, our sales team is designed to target three distinct markets: competitive teams (high schools and small colleges), club teams and elite teams (professional leagues, NCAA DI and national governing bodies of sport). We’re looking for an experienced sales professional to join the team that sells to the elite market.
- Experienced. You have more than two years of sales experience (bonus points if it’s in the sports industry or SaaS).
- Passionate about technology. You can’t wait to bring the industry standard in sports software to elite teams in the U.S.
- Driven to exceed. You value hard work and aren’t afraid to hunt for your opportunities.
- A natural networker. You build relationships naturally and present yourself well. Need to close a sale? You’re not afraid to move fast and call up the decision makers.
- A confident communicator. You shine both on the phone and via email to best relay solutions to our users.
- Organized. You keep your CRM pipeline clean and your calendar up to date.
- Learn the entire suite of Hudl products. You’ll become an expert in our software so you can easily communicate benefits and answer questions.
- Work with elite teams across all sports. From basketball to football and everything in between, you’ll engage with some of the top teams in the U.S. to show them the benefits of video analytics and the Hudl Sportscode product.
- Strategize and implement plans to break into your targets. You’ll find the most effective way to reach prospects. You know that sometimes the best course of action is bringing in an Account Executive to work on the deal with you.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales. You bring unparalleled passion and energy to the job every day to hit aggressive sales goals. In some cases, you’ll manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Develop your clients. Helping elite sports teams improve is all in a day’s work for you. You’ll maintain relationships with buyers through regular communication.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Lincoln office, you'll get free lunch daily.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.