Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. The future will depend on the choices we make today. It’s time to make every moment count for our customers. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
Hudl is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join this growing team. You’ll work with existing customers, ensuring they continue to have world-class experiences with our products. You’ll work tirelessly to ensure Hudl renewal rates are high and our customers remain engaged. Across your accounts you'll continuously sell the value of Hudl's products with timely communication and follow-up. You'll need to be organized and comfortable speaking with customers over the phone and through web demos to achieve your renewal goals. You will be based out of Lincoln, NE, the proud home of Hudl HQ.
Sound good so far? Here’s what we look for.
- Customer focused. You show value in current product offerings, but aren't afraid to help Hudl grow it's business (experience in the SaaS industry is a bonus).
- A listener. You are passionate about engaging with our users to ensure our teams and athletes get the most value out of their Hudl experience.
- Fearless. You don’t shrink away from the tough conversations and will go the extra mile to help a customer.
- Beat expectations. Your daily efforts will revolve around connecting with current customers to exceed renewal and upsell expectations in your territory.
- Look for revenue opportunities. You’ll actively find ways to increase current customer revenue.
- Engage current users. To build relationships with our users, you’ll conduct training sessions and health checkups for key accounts.
- Dig into dissatisfaction. You’ll get to the bottom of user issues and fight to keep them with Hudl.
- Focus on numbers. Keeping renewal and engagement rates high and cancellation rates low will be your number one priority.
- Collaborate remotely. As part of a smart team working primarily remote in a competitive environment, you’ll learn from your peers to help Hudl dominate. It’s important to communicate effectively and be present through both office and online resources.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Empower you to own your piece of Hudl’s mission. We expect you to believe in the mission of Hudl’s goal of bringing value to every moment in sports. This means being engaged in learning your role and owning it.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.