Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need an Elite Support Specialist to make sure our customers receive the answers they need when they need them. Our elite-level customers deserve elite-level support and that is where you come in. You'll be the expert in problem solving and will effectively communicate with coaches on the front lines.
- Be knowledgeable. You'll know the ins and outs of Sportscode and the Hudl product and can share your knowledge to help make the user's lives easier.
- Help coaches win. You love working with coaches and are all about traveling to meet our users and discuss their needs face to face.
- Build relationships. You'll work for a company that values relationships and you want to build genuine connections with people and cringe at scripted, robot-like conversations.
- A problem solver. You're a hard worker who loves to solve problems, big and small.
- Naturally social. You love communicating and are confident talking on the phone and sending emails.
- Competitive. You have the drive to push yourself to be the best and enjoy being a part of a smart team where you dominate whatever’s thrown your way.
- Dedicated. You aren't afraid to work a unique schedule, even if a few weekends are thrown into the mix.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.