Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We need an Elite Support Specialist to make sure our customers receive the answers they need when they need them. Our elite-level customers deserve elite-level support and that is where you come in. You'll be the expert in problem solving and will effectively communicate with coaches on the front lines.
- A problem solver. You're a hard worker who loves to solve problems, big and small.
- Naturally social. You love communicating and are confident talking on the phone and sending emails.
- Competitive. You have the drive to push yourself to be the best and enjoy being a part of a smart team where you dominate whatever’s thrown your way.
- Dedicated. You aren't afraid to work a unique schedule, even if a few weekends are thrown into the mix.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. If you’re also a native Italian speaker that’s a plus.
- Service-minded. You are positive and empathetic in all situations.
- Be knowledgeable. You'll know the ins and outs of Sportscode and Hudl and can share your knowledge to help make the user's lives easier.
- Help coaches win. You love working with elite teams and are all about traveling to meet our users and discuss their needs face to face.
- Build relationships. You'll work for a company that values relationships and you want to build genuine connections with people and cringe at scripted, robot-like conversations.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.