Hourly Rate: £25 | Hours Per Week: 20-40 | Length of Internship: 8-12 weeks
Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
To help teams and coaches win, we need Business Development Interns. As part of the Market Development team at Hudl, you will be responsible for helping drive Hudl’s growth through partnerships and new business initiatives across the organisation. Hudl is particularly interested in France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark and Norway and you’ll help us research these global markets.
- Skillful and deliberate. You take pride in the details and execution of your projects, understanding that everything you do impacts another Hudlie.
- Creative. You can identify mutual opportunities across many different kinds of businesses, and have strong problem solving skills.
- Dependable. You take ownership in your work, hit deadlines and exceed expectations. Managing and prioritizing multiple projects with varying requirements comes naturally to you.
- Multilingual. You have fluency in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, or Italian.
- Experienced. You have at least 5 years significant experience in industry and business research and analysis. An MBA is highly preferred along with knowledge of major sports pathways and consumer apps/software.
- Build business plans. You’ll help us focus on go-to market strategies for growth across Europe.
- Work collaboratively. You will work with a variety of teams at Hudl, including product, marketing, sales, business development and support.
- Conduct research. You’ll be our go-to for surveys and 1-1 interviews with potential customers and partners.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success, so you can focus on learning new and fun skills
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience. You can expect swag perks.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our London office, you'll get free lunch once a week and have access to our well-stocked fridge.