Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
To help teams and athletes win, we need a Market Development Manager. You will be responsible for helping drive Hudl’s growth through identifying new markets to enter, expanding product solutions to existing markets and creating new partnerships.
- Experienced. You’ve served at least three years in a growth and expansion focused role. Ideally, you’ll have some knowledge of major sports pathways in the US and around the world.
- Comfortable with rapid change. At times this means managing and prioritizing multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Results-oriented. You’re strategic and capable of driving stakeholders to consensus on important issues.
- Analytical. You're able to quickly break down complex challenges into clear action plans, with assumptions and metrics that connect directly to revenue and engagement targets.
- Research, evaluate, and develop. We’ll look to you for initiatives that help us grow in new markets and build new solutions for existing markets. You’ll focus on ensuring we have the processes and teams in place to make your initiatives happen.
- Collaborate. You will be working on a cross-functional team to report your findings and recommendations all the way up to our founders.
- Build financial projections of market opportunities. You’ll drive Hudl forward with recommended action plans for both long and short-term objectives.
- Recognize potential barriers. Pinpointing the roadblocks and the solutions to offset them will be part of your natural process.
- Identify and build impactful relationships. Your ability to win key partners will help us grow faster.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success. Hudlies have exciting opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We’ll surround you with people who are equally committed to ensure your work interests and challenges you.