Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
An improved billing experience—for users and Hudlies—is the company's top priority for 2017, and we need a Billing Systems Specialist to make it happen.
- A top-notch problem solver. You find creative solutions to improve team workflows.
- Knowledgeable. Your experience makes you the go-to for any and all billing questions.
- Disciplined. You live for checklists and seeing tasks through to completion.
- Service-driven. You have a natural desire to tackle projects that contribute to the bigger picture.
- Work closely with account managers and sales representatives. You’ll help with proposals, invoicing and payments, all while solving challenges presented by complex deals.
- Invest time in learning about Zuora. You’ll be on a team of experts migrating thousands of teams to our new billing platform.
- Help our teams however you can. You'll likely know more about the billing process than our coaches and administrators. It’s up to you to help them pay their invoices so they can get back to winning.
- Plan ways to encourage payments. In an ideal world, every payment would arrive before its due date, but that's not a reality for some organizations. Your creative thinking will encourage teams to make their Hudl invoice a priority.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Lincoln office, you'll get free lunch daily.