Thanks for checking us out. Hudl is revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. We are always hiring at Hudl and we need the best (yeah, that’s in bold) because Hudl is only as great as our people.
So, come on. Hudl up. We can’t wait.
We are looking for a Business Administrator to join our Finance Team from our Hudl Marseille office. Hudl is expanding through Europe quickly, and we need someone to partner with the business to ensure our finance processes are locked down and can scale. You will be instrumental to the success of Hudl in France.
- Experienced. Ideally you will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role and are confident you can be the business leader we need.
- An expert in accounting and administration of sales in France.
- Proficient with accounting and CRM systems (we use Salesforce, NetSuite and Sage).
- A native French speaker and fluent in English.
- Facilitate order reception, invoicing, internal purchase orders, and Hudl license code requests.
- Set up Hudl accounts when needed and follow up all the invoicing / payment process.
- Collect all necessary information to proceed orders and invoice.
- Feed expenses and sales into our accounting system (NetSuite) and enter all codes, licenses and updates into Salesforce.
- Track clients for payments and follow up any unpaid debts.
- Ensure that social declarations are achieved and transmitted to the local authorities in due time, in relationship with the local pay slip provider or HR specialist.
- Extract sales and finance data to help craft reports for leadership and our Finance Team to review.
- Treat you like an adult. We encourage a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it with our unlimited vacation policy.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We’ll surround you with people who are equally committed to ensure your work requires innovation and collaboration.