Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
This is a 3 month internship with full-time hours (40 hrs p/w).
We're looking for a Data Science Intern to join our R&D Team in London, UK. You will be an integral part of the team from day one and will get your hands dirty with deep learning algorithms that run in production.
Hudl’s R&D Team has produced some of the most advanced research in football (soccer) and has been presented at world class conferences such as MIT Sloan and OptaPro. We use state of the art algorithms in data science to provide a comprehensive player tracking solution for elite football (soccer) teams to complement Hudl’s global leading performance analysis solution.
- Innovative. You’re genuinely interested in applying machine learning and deep learning in the real world.
- Excited. You’re hungry to gain experience shipping code to production in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative. You’re eager to work on a brilliant team of Data Scientists and dive deep into data science algorithms.
- Analytical. You have a keen understanding of complex algorithms.
- Write production ready code and make valuable contributions from day one.
- Work on a deep learning project that is used weekly by some of the best football clubs on the planet.
- Learn how to train a neural network and how to use it in production.
- Work with Python, AWS, TensorFlow and OpenCV.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success, so you can focus on learning new and fun skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience. You can expect swag perks.