Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for a savvy digital marketer with a proven ability to run multi-channel paid media campaigns to fill the role of Paid Media Specialist. This individual will be responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing digital media plans as part of the Acquisition Marketing team's strategy to accelerate lead generation and sales.
- Data-driven. You love digging through the numbers to collect insights that help us adjust for success.
- Proven. You have a track record of delivering breakthrough digital campaigns on schedule with measurable results.
- Fast and flexible. The digital world moves at a lightning pace—we need someone willing to embrace and own best practices for the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Passionate. You’re not only passionate about digital marketing but love to understand what makes customers tick and can’t wait to find new ways to share the Hudl story.
- Hungry to learn. We’re looking for someone with the curiosity to conceive and try new ideas, as well as the ability to analyze success.
- Develop media plans. You’ll work with internal stakeholders to analyze which channels best meet campaign objectives and develop an optimal media spend to both fill and nurture the leads pipeline.
- Collaborate. You’ll team up with strategists, designers and editorial producers to plan and develop content that fuels successful campaigns.
- Run multi-channel campaigns. You’ll manage the day-to-day planning and execution of digital campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube etc.) and partner inventory.
- Strategize. You’ll be a go-to resource on digital strategy, providing recommendations on campaign elements like landing pages and conversion optimization.
- Report and make adjustments. You’ll set up attribution tracking, run A/B tests and report on key metrics to drive performance.
- Find new channels. You’ll work to find emerging technologies and strategies to push the limits on how we deliver Hudl to teams around the world.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.