Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build performance analysis tools for teams at every level of competition -- including those competing in top leagues around the world. Our software provides over 6 million coaches, athletes and analysts the insight they need to win.
We’re looking for a savvy digital marketer with a proven ability to run multi-channel paid media campaigns to fill the role of Paid Media Specialist. This individual will be responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing digital media plans as part of the Acquisition Marketing team's strategy to accelerate lead generation and sales.
- Develop media plans. You’ll work with internal stakeholders to analyze which channels best meet campaign objectives and develop an optimal media spend to both fill and nurture the leads pipeline.
- Collaborate. You’ll team up with strategists, designers and editorial producers to plan and develop content that fuels successful campaigns.
- Run multi-channel campaigns. You’ll manage the day-to-day planning and execution of digital campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube etc.) and partner inventory.
- Strategize. You’ll be a go-to resource on digital strategy, providing recommendations on campaign elements like landing pages and conversion optimization.
- Report and make adjustments. You’ll set up attribution tracking, run A/B tests and report on key metrics to drive performance.
- Find new channels. You’ll work to find emerging technologies and strategies to push the limits on how we deliver Hudl to teams around the world.
- Data-driven. You love digging through the numbers to collect insights that help us adjust for success.
- Proven. You have a track record of delivering breakthrough digital campaigns on schedule with measurable results.
- Fast and flexible. The digital world moves at a lightning pace—we need someone willing to embrace and own best practices for the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Passionate. You’re not only passionate about digital marketing but love to understand what makes customers tick and can’t wait to find new ways to share the Hudl story.
- Hungry to learn. We’re looking for someone with the curiosity to conceive and try new ideas, as well as the ability to analyze success.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work everyday. We believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha office, and lunch once a week in our London and Boston offices.