Thanks for checking us out. Hudl is revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. We are always hiring at Hudl and we need the best (yeah, that’s in bold) because Hudl is only as great as our people.
So, come on. Hudl up. We can’t wait.
Customer Marketing Managers play a critical role in onboarding, retaining and growing our existing customers. You will will plan and lead the execution of life-cycle campaigns that drive adoption of Hudl as well as expansion of our footprint with our customers.
- Strategically creative. In addition to being able to level up our customer messaging and execution of materials, you bring a creative approach to improving our processes and finding new growth opportunities.
- A pioneer. You constantly keep a pulse on emerging marketing channels and tactics, especially across SaaS companies with similar challenges to Hudl.
- Sales and revenue-driven. Not only will you have a deep care for Hudl users, you will find opportunities that benefit our Acquisition, Sales and Account Management teams by increasing customer health and forwarding leads to our internal partners.
- A human bridge. You’re an effective communicator who can act as a liaison between customers and the rest of Hudl. You understand the importance of collaborating with other departments to create an incredible customer experience.
- Create marketing programs to drive platform adoption and engagement leveraging multiple in-app, online and offline channels.
- Enable our customer education and communications team to execute on mass lifecycle marketing campaigns, including upsell and renewal.
- Collaborate with Client Services on customized onboarding, training and upsell for our high value customers.
- Create sales enablement programs and provide expertise to help them identify opportunities to sell additional products and services to our existing customers.
- Develop customer community and advocacy strategies that will help retain users and multiply our footprint across an organization, sport and region.
- Discover gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition; and address these gaps.
- Treat you like an adult. We encourage a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it with our unlimited vacation policy.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We’ll surround you with people who are equally committed to ensure your work requires innovation and collaboration.