Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides the insight that over 5 million coaches and athletes need to help them win.
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer to help us design and build highly robust and scalable micro-services in AWS. We like engineers who can hit the ground running and help level up others. We work in location based cross functional development teams, that move around the product to solve the most important problems for our users; be it our video processing tools, reporting platform or GraphQL API’s.
- Have many years experience of hands-on, full stack engineering
- Can build highly robust and scalable systems
- Understand that problem solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering Team learn and develop.
- Translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done.
- Are excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Have a passion for code. You take pride in your Stack Overflow reputation, side projects, or open source contributions.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are a team of engineers, designers, marketers, and former athletes who love sports and tech.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives globally.
- Are fans of rapid iteration.
- Are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. The London Office has a fully stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks, drinks and free lunch every Wednesday.