Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
To help teams and athletes win, we are looking for a Workstation Technician to join our team. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the implementation of all new user systems and make sure it is done in a timely fashion. You’ll also be supporting our internal users when issues are presented and keep our system inventory updated at all times.
- Proficient in networking and system standards. Including experience in large volume system deployments and Active Directory support of more than 50 users.
- Concise. You’re capable of acute verbal and written communication skills.
- Excited. You’re willing to learn new technologies to the point of mastery and then educate others on the technology.
- Efficient. You can juggle multiple projects at the same time, while remaining detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated. You’re willing to handle something with little or no guidance in the process.
- Own the workstation lifecycle. We’ll count on you for all end user systems.
- Own your role. You know the importance of the work you do and how to accurately document it for others to reference.
- Provide world class support. You’ll be a go-to for a global team.
- Work collaboratively. You thrive working on a team to find creative solutions to problems, then educate others about your solutions.
- Take ownership. You’ll run with projects and champion them through to the end and beyond. You find joy in improving processes.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello,unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Lincoln office, you’ll get free lunch daily.