Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides the insight that over 3.5 million coaches and athletes need to help them win.
We are currently looking for multiple Software Developers to join various projects across Hudl. Examples of these projects include working on tools to allow Hudl Developers to work at their best, work on system design and back-end engineering or contribute to sport specific projects such as american football, soccer, basketball, or volleyball.
- Translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and banging something out right now.
- Will have the opportunity to work on many parts of Hudl. On average, our Software Developers move onto a new project every 12 months to broaden their skills set.
- Are excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Hate the idea of being a cog in the machine—you want to own your features.
- Have a passion for code. You take pride in your Stack Overflow reputation, side projects, or open source contributions.
- believe culture matters more than anything else.
- are a team of nerds, designers, marketers, and former athletes who love sports and tech.
- have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives globally
- are fans of rapid iteration. We average a dozen pushes to production each day.
- are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans allow you and your family to sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.