Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need a Business Development Manager to join our Community tribe - the team at Hudl developing cool features that keep our athletes engaged with Hudl and each other. You’ll drive value for our current media partners, identify potential media partners, and work on new product planning and projects.
- Work with our media partners to distribute and amplify our athlete community content, including highlights, personal interest stories, and “best of” reels.
- Identify potential content partners to grow Hudl’s audience.
- Generate leads for potential media partnerships with endemic and traditional publishers and media organizations through research, networking
- Be an expert in content and media trends to help Hudl become a destination for prep sports highlights
- Lead special projects, working with our executive team, product managers, and engineers
- Work across Hudl’s internal teams to maximize revenue for Hudl
- Develop and analyze data highlighting project performance and communicate opportunities to the team
- Work with our executive team and other leadership to develop forward thinking strategy including business plans, financial models, and positioning statements
- Are working towards a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have experience in a media strategy, client service or business development
- Have knowledge of online and offline media and an understanding of branded content solutions and display media.
- Are hungry, smart, and resilient.
- Want to build a business.
- Have experience with business intelligence and data analysis tools (e.g. Redash, MixPanel, Tableau)
- Can switch between strategic projects and hyper-tactical “get-it-done” work
- Get bonus points for experience building and analyzing financial models, business planning in emerging media (e.g. live streaming), and experience in an entrepreneurial tech-focused environment
- Think interns are full-on members of the team. Your code and contributions will ship to millions of end-users.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are a team of nerds, designers, marketers, and former jocks who love sports and tech.
- Are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every day.