We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our in-house agency. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the execution of projects to make sure they are done on time, necessary resources are available, and updates are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
What is Hudl?
Hudl helps teams connect around the video and data they need to win with simple online tools. Coaches and athletes love us because we make analyzing video so damn easy. We’re always working to create better tools and products for our users, along with exploring new territories.
- Focus on efficiency. You use checklists, automation and batching processes to save time, finding software to do work for you and delegating when necessary.
- Take overwhelming tasks and break them down into smaller to-dos.
- Have a drive to stay organized. You’re never without that to-do list.
- Stay at or near inbox zero. Because if you're not on top of email, you're not on top of projects.
- Craft well-defined meeting agendas and assign clear action items.
- See time-tracking as a tool to draw a box around activities. Not as a crutch, but to help us stay organized.
- Find ways to collect, centralize, synthesize and distribute information. Everyone involved on the project knows where to find the most up-to-date information at any time.
- Never have to ask, “How are you doing?” You take pride in being keen to the vibe of the team.
- Don’t break bad news without an alternative plan in mind.
In this role you will
- Work within a matrix structure and manage projects across different internal customers.
- Work closely with strategists and project managers, as well as the web and creative teams to create roadmaps that fuel our sales strategy and directly impact revenue goals.
- Create project plans key to delivering campaigns on time, on budget and on strategy, and keep stakeholders informed of progress.
- Learn how to articulate campaign goals, tie them back to our company goals, and ensure proper tracking and reporting is in place.
- Help us achieve operational efficiency by organizing project files, ensuring all documents are easily accessible.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work everyday. We believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha office, and lunch once a week in our London and Boston offices.