Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need an Event intern that is hungry for work. As a company, we attend about 300 events a year. That many events means we’re constantly on our toes, ready for any ball that gets thrown our way. We’re looking for someone who is willing to take on the tedious work, but also able to step up to the plate when we need a heavy-hitter. Your tasks will come fast and furious, so it’s important you remain cool under pressure and flex your muscles when necessary.
- Manage your own projects. You’ll be expected to communicate and work with people in and outside of Hudl to ensure deadlines get met and quality is to standard. Don’t worry, you won’t be totally independent.
- Detail Master. We’re looking for attention to detail. Keeping track of materials, people and information will be in your hands. You will learn and apply planning best practices in order to be effective and efficient.
- Be a communication master. Effectively connect with people to exchange information and ideas. Daily, you will interact with multiple Hudl teams, event directors and event show service companies.
- Own in-house supplies. We’ll give you autonomy to be the keeper of our in-house event materials and literature. This will include working with the sales team to ensure they have the supplies needed for every event.
- Skillful and adaptive. You are extremely organized, but also enjoy jumping in on impromptu tasks. When a problem arises, you’re able to break it down to see the best ways to solve the problem and present solutions.
- Team Oriented. You focus on the tasks that need to be performed in order to meet the team’s goals and standards.
- Responsible. You take ownership in your work, hitting deadlines, meeting expectations and raising red flags when you see them.
- You know what’s important. If things don’t go as planned, you quickly make decisions to get back on track to what’s most important.
- Motivated by numbers. Analyzing data excites you. You’re able to pull spreadsheets of data into digestible results.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun and challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding and exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things and make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
- Take over your closet. Interns get discounted, ultra-soft Hudl t-shirts, plus some swag here and there.