Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We believe that our people are the primary reason for our success. They're why we've been successful in growing to 500+ full time Hudlies and spanning 14 global offices. As our products and markets continue to grow in size and complexity, it will be crucial to make sure our team is ready to grow alongside them. We’re looking for someone to drive our HR, hiring, and internal training & development efforts forward. This person will work with our People Operations teams to help make sure every interaction with past, present, and future Hudlies is meaningful and engaging.
- Lead and manage the teams responsible for hiring, onboarding, training & development, and human resources.
- Make recommendations on program changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of new potential systems.
- Partner with teams around Hudl to deliver on operational strategy and annual plans. How can we create career counseling for our support team?
- Establish ongoing reporting requirements and workforce analytics to drive data-based decision making. Being able to answer questions like “How can we become a more diverse company?” will fall on your shoulders.
- Help create and deliver a seamless and positive experience across the entire Hudlie lifecycle.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the team. You should be the first to know if people aren’t on board with a new initiative.
- Passionate about making sure Hudlies love coming to work every day.
- Able to make tough choices amongst several priorities. You can break down complex challenges into manageable steps.
- A strong communicator. You can be a sponge, but also present in front of our Board of Directors.
- Someone who believes that business success is driven by happy and successful Hudlies.
- Service-oriented. You know you’re doing well when the team around you succeeds.
- Excited to get your hands dirty with areas like career coaching, professional development, and international hiring.
- Passionate about ensuring Hudlies feel heard and have the resources and support they need to be successful at Hudl.
- Someone with at least five years of experience in HR or People Management
- Promise you’ll love coming to work everyday. We believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha office, and lunch once a week in our London and Boston offices.