Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We’re looking for an intern to join the Training & Development team. We help our internal team level up, starting with their first day as a Hudlie. You’ll impact our onboarding, management training, professional development and internship programs - basically you get have a direct impact on every Hudlie who joins our family.
- Ensure our onboarding process is solid for any new Hudlie. You’ll assist in planning and executing the onboarding process for interns and full-time Hudlies, making sure that they have everything they need (and learn a few things along the way).
- Deck new Hudlies out head-to-toe in swag. As soon as they accept a job at Hudl, we send Hudlies an awesome swag package, and have even more waiting for them on Day 1. You’ll be in charge of swag from ordering, inventory management and delivery.
- Plan and host events our interns can’t wait for. We have an awesome group of interns, and you’ll get paid to think of fun ways to hang out on Hudl’s dime all year.
- Work in a fast-paced environment. Moving fast doesn’t scare you - you can easily juggle deadlines, projects and incoming requests with ease.
- Always adding new people to your group. In school, if there was a new student joining your class, you were the first one to sit by them at lunch. You love meeting new people and have a knack for helping them connect to others.
- Known for using "It's handled" as your life mantra. We're always bringing new Hudlies on board, and providing new programs for them. It requires constant calendar management and communication with a half-dozen departments worldwide - as you'll be in charge of scheduling orientation events for both full-time Hudlies and interns.
- Self-motivated. You want to own your work and have a direct impact on the organization. You aren’t afraid to learn new things and take pride in making processes more efficient. You’ll own projects from start to finish, and don’t mind getting your hands dirty with daily tasks.
- Someone who enjoys teaching others. You like helping people learn something new and aren't afraid to get up in front of a group to present. People often come to you for help, because even if you don't know the answer, you'll help them figure out the next step.
- Great at managing your time. You create to-do lists, deliver projects by their deadlines and are always searching for more to dominate.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun and challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding and exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things and make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
- Take over your closet. Interns get free, ultra-soft Hudl t-shirts, plus some swag here and there.
*This internship is available for students with graduation dates between May 2018 and May 2019 with availability to work in Lincoln during the summer as well as the school year.