Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for a ScrumMaster to join our product team. This person will help lead our adoption of Scrum across multiple teams. You will coach and support the teams, facilitating Scrum events as needed. You won’t be here to manage or assign tasks--you’ll be a servant leader who improves the productivity of your teams by guiding their inspect-adapt cycles.
- Be the team’s process owner, ensuring continuous improvements to how they work.
- Work efficiently with product managers to ensure the product backlog is groomed and refined into clear, concise items.
- Ensure the product vision, goals, and backlog are understood by the team.
- Effectively facilitate Scrum ceremonies and other meetings.
- Create a balance between the team and its product manager by ensuring the team does not over-commit to what they can achieve in a sprint.
- Work with the team to ensure their predictability and quality are improving, and that progress towards goals is visible.
- Document key squad decisions.
- Collaborative. You play nicely with others and have made each team you’ve worked on better.
- Analytical. You’re a pro at knowing what to measure and at what level of detail.
- A leader. You can help the team deliver without resorting to command and control tactics.
- A strong negotiator. You can clearly express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.
Some Products We're Working on Now
- Creating a service that adds stats to coaches' film for American football, basketball, soccer and volleyball.
- Using our video and data to make awesome highlights for teams and athletes—automatically.
- Building the core of a new video experience on the web, Android and iOS.
- Working closely with elite teams across the world to build the next generation of analysis and video tools.
- Building the premier video replay tool to provide sideline review in seconds and redefine how in-game adjustments are made.
- Critically re-evaluating our entire customer sign-up, onboarding and lifecycle management process.