Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We’re looking for an intern to join the Talent Squad. We focus on bringing great talent to the Hudl team on a global scale. You’ll interact with Hudlies at all levels of the organization from interns to leadership.
- Impact the candidate experience. We see thousands of applicants across multiple jobs every month. You will help own reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews and hosting candidates at our headquarters.
- Help Hudl hire the best interns. You’ll own the full recruiting life-cycle for the interns we need to hire. You’ll work with hiring managers to identify the hiring process, help source the best interns for the job, conduct first interviews and act as the main point of contact for candidates.
- Organize original recruitment events. You will interact with various departments and plan recruitment events that’ll convince students Hudl is where they want to start their career.
- Work in a fast paced environment. Hudl moves fast and so does our lean team. You aren’t afraid to bring the real talk when you find something that can be done more efficiently.
- Self-motivated. You want to own your work and have a direct impact on the organization. You’ll tackle ambiguous projects that you’ll own from start to finish, but don’t mind getting your hands dirty with daily tasks.
- A communication master. You are constantly taking initiative to improve processes - asking for feedback and informing others of your progress.
- Detail oriented. You are someone that writes once and proofreads twice - you catch every mistake before anything gets shipped.
- Not afraid to talk to strangers. You are involved on campus and aren’t afraid to stand up in front of classes and inform students about Hudl. Part of recruiting is selling and you’re excited to share your experience with others.
- Great at managing your time. You create to-do lists, deliver projects by deadlines and are always searching for more projects to dominate.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun and challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding and exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things and make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
- Take over your closet. Interns get free, ultra-soft Hudl t-shirts, plus some swag here and there.
*This internship is available for students with graduation dates between May 2018 and May 2019 with availability to work in Lincoln during the summer as well as the school year.