Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for an intern to join the Talent Squad. We focus on bringing great talent to the Hudl team on a global scale. You’ll interact with Hudlies at all levels of the organization from interns to hiring managers.
- Self-motivated. You’ll tackle and own ambiguous projects from start to finish, but you still don’t mind getting your hands dirty with daily tasks.
- A master communicator. You constantly take initiative to improve processes by asking for feedback and informing others of your progress.
- Detail oriented. You are someone that writes once and proofreads twice—you catch every mistake before anything gets shipped.
- Not afraid to talk to strangers. You’re involved on campus and aren’t afraid to stand up in front of classes and inform students about Hudl. Part of recruiting is selling and you’re excited to share your experience with others.
- Great at managing your time. You create to-do lists, deliver projects by deadlines and search for more projects to dominate.
- Impact the candidate experience. We see thousands of applicants across multiple jobs every month. You’ll help the team review resumes, schedule interviews and host candidates at our headquarters.
- Help Hudl hire the best interns. You’ll own the full recruiting life cycle for the interns we bring on. You’ll work with hiring managers to identify the hiring process, source the best interns for the job, conduct first interviews and act as the main point of contact for candidates.
- Coordinate. We have a world-class support team that never stops interviewing at a high volume. You’ll keep the trains running for that team by regularly interfacing with candidates to schedule interviews.
- Work in a fast paced environment. Hudl moves fast and so does our lean team. You aren’t afraid to bring the real talk when you find something that can be done more efficiently.
- Organize engaging recruitment events. You’ll collaborate with various departments to plan recruitment events that’ll convince students Hudl is where they want to start their career.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We're happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills—and that includes daily lunch and swag.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience.
At Hudl, we think of our business internships as a great compliment to your education. Our internships are year-round experiences with the potential of extension over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
*This internship is available for students with graduation dates between May 2020 and May 2021 with availability to work in Lincoln during the summer as well as the school year.