Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need sales interns to help grow Hudl subscriptions in sports like basketball, volleyball, lacrosse and soccer. As a sales intern, you’ll get hands-on experience selling to our competitive teams which include club, youth, high school, and some DII/DIII college teams.
- Be part of a team. Most of our U.S. sales team is located in Lincoln, so you'll have lots of opportunities for hands-on learning in a competitive environment.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects. You’ll develop contacts and relationships with coaches and athletic directors in your territory and sport.
- Close sales on the phone. You’ll drive net new Hudl subscriptions managing the sales cycle from lead to close. Get creative deciding how to exceed your goals and use metrics to help define your success.
- Passionate about helping teams win. You see the value of Hudl and can't stop talking about it to everyone you meet.
- Someone who excels under pressure. You perform best when the competition is heavy.
- Organized and self-motivated. You don’t wait around for someone to tell you how to do things best. Instead, you figure out what works for you and dive in head first.
- A time management wizard. You’ve always been driven to succeed and aren’t afraid of hard work.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun and challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding and exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things and make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
- Take over your closet. Interns get free, ultra-soft Hudl t-shirts, plus some swag here and there.
*This internship is available for students with graduation dates between May 2018 and May 2019 with availability to work in Lincoln during the summer as well as the school year.