Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
You might be asking yourself what exactly a corporate operations intern is - let’s break it down. Among other things, our Corporate Operations team (Corp Ops for short) runs our events, manages internal communication, handles travel and ships and tracks a couple of our products. As a corp ops intern, you’ll be the the go-to resource for shipping and tracking those products, pitch in to run the events and be our right hand when we need help pulling off a project.
We need a corporate operations intern that is hungry for work. No matter the size, scope or spotlight, this work saves our team time and money. We’re looking for someone who is willing to take on the busy work, but also able to step up to the plate when we need a heavy-hitter. Your projects will come fast and furious, so it’s important you remain cool under pressure and flex your muscles when necessary. Cross-listed as life-saver.
- Skillful and deliberate. You take pride in the details and execution of your projects, understanding that everything you do impacts another Hudlie.
- Team-oriented. You happily pitch in and help out where we need you. It might not be in an area you know much about, but you’re excited to jump in.
- Dependable. You take ownership in your work, hitting deadlines, meeting expectations and raising red flags when you see them.
- A jack-of-all-trades. You can pull together spreadsheets, design t-shirts and work with coaches. You wear a lot of different hats and easily switch between your tasks.
- Passionate about Hudl. You don’t hold back when you have ideas that could make us more efficient or effective, and you genuinely care about how your work impacts Hudlies and our customers.
- Manage your own projects. You’ll be expected to communicate and work with teams across Hudl to ensure they get what they need. Don’t worry, you won’t be totally independent, we’ll be here to help you out along the way.
- Work on company-wide events. Hudl holds internal retreats and events. As part of the Corp Ops team, you’ll help us with logistics and running the events.
- Make Hudl more efficient. By the end of your internship, you’ll be able to point to ways you’ve made Hudl operate better. You’ll take ownership of a project and add your touch to it.
- Do the dirty work. You’ll have to ship things (a lot of things). Along with the others on your team, you’ll be responsible for making sure DVDs, remotes and swag get where they need to go. You’ll own this process from end-to-end and be the point of contact for our UPS and USPS accounts.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun and challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding and exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things and make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
- Take over your closet. Interns get free, ultra-soft Hudl t-shirts, plus some extra swag here and there.
*This internship is available for students with graduation dates between May 2018 and May 2019 with availability to work in Lincoln during the summer as well as the school year.