We’re looking for a high horsepower CPA who has experience with controls, accounting policies, and financial reporting. Our Accounting and Finance teams are growing fast, we need an experienced Accountant to help lead Financial Reporting.
What is Hudl?
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build performance analysis tools for teams at every level of competition -- including the top teams and leagues around the world. Our software provides 4 million coaches, analysts and athletes the insight they need to win and the tools to turn their game video into highlight reels they can share with family, fans, and recruiters. Those highlights drove over 25 million fans to Hudl in 2016 to see our athletes’ best moments. Ultimately, Hudl is building the world’s largest online community around amateur sports to help every athlete get inspired, get better, and get noticed.
- Are a CPA.
- Have more than five years of public accounting experience and a desire to try something new.
- Know SOX compliance and aren't afraid to prove it.
- Know how to write accounting policies and enjoy teaching others
- Think preparing and reviewing financial statements is the best part of your month.
- Are a person that enjoys having fun, and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work everyday. We believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha office, and lunch once a week in our London and Boston offices.