What is Hudl?
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build performance analysis tools for teams at every level of competition -- including the top teams and leagues around the world. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches, analysts and athletes the insight they need to win.
We’re looking for an Editorial Producer with 3+ years experience in content marketing to join our in-house marketing agency. As an Editorial Producer, you’ll divide your time between producing content to expand Hudl’s digital footprint and creating educational resources that help coaches, analysts and athletes maximize the value of Hudl products.
This role requires a high level of strategic thinking, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Tell stories - You’ll write editorial content and marketing copy to promote Hudl products, and interview customers to tell the story of how they use our tools.
- Educate - You’ll help customers get the most out of Hudl by creating resources focused on desired outcomes.
- Own projects - You will manage the engagement strategy for Hudl’s email communications, social media channels, blog and in-app messaging. You’ll also pitch new story ideas and formats, create and manage production timelines, and monitor key performance metrics.
- Collaborate - You’ll work with sales, business development and product stakeholders to create content that not only helps them achieve their goals, but also meets the needs of our core audience segments. You will seek out opportunities to collaborate with external influencers and industry experts as a way to enhance the Hudl brand and provide credible content to coaches and athletes.
- An excellent writer - You’re well-versed in AP Style and your final drafts require minimal proofreading. You can knock out a concise blog in less than an hour and have no problem developing a story based on someone else’s notes.
- Left- and right-brained - You are highly-creative, but can also keep a team on track while executing on multiple projects, using data to make informed decisions.
- User-focused – You grasp the higher purpose for which customers buy products, services and solutions, and convey the value of Hudl based on that understanding.
- Business savvy - You’ve developed successful content strategies. You understand how client-agency relationships work and have navigated the dynamics of office culture. In other words, you’ve been there, done that when it comes to marketing.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are a group of nerds, designers, marketers and former jocks who love sports and tech.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- Are as passionate about winning as the people we serve.
- Need you to help grow our awesome team that keeps coaches happy.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Working with Us, You Can:
- enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- sleep soundly with our paid health insurance and retirement plans.
- get hooked up with free tickets to Div. I and professional sporting events.
- stuff yourself at daily company-sponsored lunches. (Seriously, they’re free.)
- energize with free food, soda, and coffee.
Interested in learning more about Hudl and the types of content you would create? Check out these articles: