Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. We work hard to provide a culture where everyone feels supported, and our employees feel it—their votes helped us become one of Newsweek's Top 100 Global Most Loved Workplaces in 2023.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We’re looking for an experienced Document Control Specialist to support our Engineering and Operations teams. This position’s main responsibility will be to ensure our Arena PLM system is managed, configured and controlled to support all its users.
Other responsibilities include:
- Staying up to date. You’ll ensure product changes flow smoothly through the approval process, and recommend configuration and process changes based on industry best practices.
- Training team members. This role will work closely with Engineering, Operations and other stakeholder departments to build and maintain the documentation for all of our hardware products, and be in charge of training, user group configuration and facilitation of all engineering and quality objects within the system.
- Document control. The procedures, standards and policies related to the engineering documents of the company will be in your hands.
For this role, we're currently considering candidates who live within a commuting distance of our offices in Lincoln, NE or Boston, MA. But with our flexible work policy, there aren't any current requirements for the number of days you come to the office.
- Experienced. You have 3+ years within a Document Control Specialist role (preferably using Arena) at a hardware-focused organization.
- A teacher. You have the ability to lead training and implementation of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, the adoption of PLM tools, and ongoing continuous improvement of our documentation practices.
- Subject matter expert. You’re knowledgeable about documentation control best practices, and you’ll you know how to put it to good use on a PLM implementation team with many stakeholders.
- Arena knowledge. Hands-on experience with Arena PLM configuration and customization integrations at the enterprise level
- Data analytics experience. You’ve developed and implemented reports and analytics within the PLM system.
- Change order experience. Defining, implementing and improving change management workflows for engineering and manufacturing teams are skills you’ve already developed.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech stack and hardware to do your best work.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, employee resource groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want, including vision, dental, fertility healthcare and family forming benefits.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Inclusion at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. Through our actions, behaviors and attitude, we’ll create an environment where everyone, no matter their differences, feels like they belong.
We offer resources to ensure our employees feel safe bringing their authentic selves to work, including employee resource groups and communities. But we recognize there’s ongoing work to be done, which is why we track our efforts and commitments in annual inclusion reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.