Hudl is on a mission to build the world’s greatest sports community where athletes, coaches, parents and fans come to connect, improve, and share every moment in sports. Over 130,000 teams use Hudl to upload, analyze, and share their video, driving over 30 million athletes, coaches, and fans to our site and apps to watch the best amateur sports highlights in the country We need a Client Services Manager to join the Hudl family to drive revenue by executing advertising campaign executions and leading on great partnerships with media agencies, creative agencies, and brands.
In this job, you will:
- work as a creative strategist and production manager who provides launch oversight for Hudl display and video advertising campaigns.
- work across multiple agency and client contacts to deliver effective campaigns and drive ease of doing business with Hudl.
- build relationships with strategic planners, account directors, and buyers to execute successful ad campaigns.
- work across Hudl’s internal teams to maximize revenue for Hudl.
- Identify revenue opportunities on behalf of the Hudl account team and be able to present opportunities to client
- meet service level objectives through efficient and accurate campaign execution and help the sales team meet revenue objectives.
- deliver results that matter to our clients.
- identify opportunities to improve our advertising workflows and products.
- wear several hats at one time and transition easily between them.
- have a Bachelor’s degree.
- have 3+ years of experience in a media agency/digital sales role.
- ideally have a strong background executing advertising directly to brands, particularly with a focus on executing large deals with national brands and agencies.
- have knowledge of online and offline media and have an understanding of branded content solutions and display media.
- have a passion for the internet and understanding new technologies.
- are familiar with Web debuggers (Charles, Fiddler, Google Dev Tools)
- have basic understanding of mobile technologies.
- are hungry, smart, and resilient with the desire to build a business.
- have a sense of humor.
Working with Us, You Can
- enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- sleep soundly with our paid health insurance and retirement plans.
- get hooked up with free tickets to Div. I and professional sporting events.
- stuff yourself at daily company-sponsored lunches. (Seriously, they’re free.)
- energize with free food, soda, and coffee.