Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
At Hudl, we pair Inside Sales Specialists (focused on growing new subscriptions in a specific sport) with Account Executives (focused on closing larger deals - think high school Athletic Directors) to make sure we are growing across all sports, product verticals and geographies.
The Account Executive role is based in Lincoln, NE, working closely with a team of Inside Sales Specialists to sell all sports and all Hudl products in a particular territory. An Account Executive's primary focus is on the US high school market developing net new revenue. The large majority of your sales can and will be closed over the phone. However, there may be some seasonal travel to your territory to thrive on the front lines with our prospective users.
Sound good so far? Here’s what we look for.
- Experienced. You have at least two years of business-to-business sales experience and have a consistent track record of exceeding goals.
- Intentional. You love to see your name at the top of the leaderboard and expect the best from yourself.
- Organized. You map out your days with the leads you’re going to contact.
- Self-motivated. You excel with lofty goals and will bet on your own abilities.
- Resilient. Finding new ways to present the value of our products energizes you.
- Lead a sales cycle. You’ll build relationships with athletic directors to ensure their school’s teams are equipped with the tools they need to win.
- Close sales on the phone. The more calls you make, the more sales you make.
- Embrace the Challenger Sales Model. You’ve read the book cover to cover and live by its principles.
- Work across multiple sports. You’ll know how every team can benefit from video analysis.
- Collaborate. As part of a smart team working in a competitive environment, you’ll learn from your peers to help Hudl dominate.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.