Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
At Hudl, we pair Inside Sales Specialists (focused on growing new subscriptions in a specific sport) with Account Executives (focused on closing larger deals - think high school Athletic Directors) to make sure we are growing across all sports, product verticals and geographies.
The Account Executive role is based in Lincoln, NE, working closely within a pod to sell all sports and all Hudl products in a particular territory. An Account Executive's primary focus is on the US high school market developing net new revenue and expanding current accounts. The large majority of your sales can and will be closed over the online demos and the phone. However, there may be some seasonal travel to your territory to thrive on the front lines with our prospective users.
Sound good so far? Here’s what we look for.
- Experienced. You have at least two years of business-to-business sales experience and have a consistent track record of exceeding goals. Additionally, you’re comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Intentional. You love to see your name at the top of the leaderboard and expect the best from yourself.
- Organized. You own your territory by mapping out your days with the leads you’re going to contact.
- Self-motivated. You excel with lofty goals and will bet on your own abilities.
- Lead a sales cycle. You’ll build relationships with athletic directors and coaches to ensure their school’s teams are equipped with the tools they need to win.
- Close sales on the phone and through online demos. The more calls and demos you make, the more sales you make.
- Embrace the Challenger Sales Model. You’ve read the book cover to cover and live by its principles.
- Work across multiple sports. You’ll know how every team can benefit from video analysis. Embodying our customer personas regardless of sport is extremely important.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Empower you to own your piece of Hudl’s mission. We expect you to believe in the mission of Hudl’s goal of bringing value to every moment in sports. This means being engaged in learning your role and owning it.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- 1st Interview: 30 minute phone call with a recruiter
- 2nd Interview: 45-60 minute video call with a Sales Manager
- Project: Designed to give you an idea of what the day to day of this role
- Final Interview: 60-minute Zoom video panel with three Sales Managers
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.