Do you love the art of sales? Do you fall asleep to Sportscenter every night? Awesome. Because for you, there isn’t a better sales job on the planet.
Hudl is a sports technology company that creates software to help coaches and athletes win. We do this by connecting teams and athletes around the video and data they need. Our users love us because we make analyzing video unbelievably easy.
Territory Managers at Hudl are responsible for growing the Hudl footprint in a given territory across all of our products. You’ll focus on the Competitive Market which includes High School and some DII and DIII college teams.
- have 2 to 5 years of business-to-business sales experience and a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- have a 4-year college degree in business or related field
- love working with coaches and want to help them win.
- have closed a sale on the phone
- are ready to exceed expectations
- like being a part of a smart team and working with them to Dominate.
- excel under pressure and are willing to bet on your own abilities.
- can't stop telling people about something you believe in.
- buy into the Challenger Sales Model
- believe culture matters more than anything else.
- are a team of sellers, nerds, designers, and marketers who love sports and tech.
- have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- are as passionate about winning as the people we serve.
- need you to help us grow as an awesome team keeping coaches happy.
- promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Working with Us, You Will
- drive new revenue for Hudl in a specific territory
- be creative at how you exceed your goals
- improve your ability to manage a sales cycle
- learn how to effectively drive the sales process from lead to close
- enjoy working in a competitive environment where you learn from your peers
Working with Us, You Can
- enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- sleep soundly with our paid health insurance and retirement plans.
- get hooked up with free tickets to Div. I and professional sporting events.
- stuff yourself at daily company-sponsored lunches. (Seriously, they’re free.)
- energize with free food, soda, and coffee.