Hudl is on a mission to build the world’s greatest sports community where athletes, coaches, parents and fans come to connect, improve, and share every moment in sports. Over 130,000 teams use Hudl to upload, analyze, and share their video, driving over 30 million athletes, coaches, and fans to our site and apps to watch the best amateur sports highlights in the country We need an Account Director to join the Hudl family to drive advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining great relationships with media agencies, creative agencies, and brands.
In this job, you will:
- introduce a brand new, unique media business to advertisers.
- work across multiple agency departments, digital, branded content and innovation teams to deliver effective campaigns.
- build relationships with the communications planning team, strategic planners, account directors, and buyers to create successful ad campaigns.
- work with Hudl’s marketing, product, and media teams to maximize revenue for Hudl.
- focus on the brand sell, educating and inspiring people to select Hudl to drive their business.
- meet and exceed advertising revenue goals.
- represent Hudl at events and serve as a brand ambassador.
- manage your business using salesforce.com.
- do all of this from NYC
- have a Bachelor’s degree
- have 6+ years of experience in a media agency/digital sales role.
- have a strong background selling advertising directly to brands, particularly with a focus on executing large deals with national brands and agencies.
- aren’t a rookie at managing Planners or Account Managers.
- ideally have experience selling sport solutions, but it’s not a deal breaker.
- have knowledge of online and offline media and love working on both branded content solutions and display media.
- know how to negotiate at a high level and a track record of pitching and closing deals to prove it
- have the ability to build a pipeline and consistently hit goals.
- are comfortable using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- are hungry, smart, and resilient with the desire to build a business.
- treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.