Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. We work hard to provide a culture where everyone feels supported, and our employees feel it—their votes helped us become one of Newsweek's Top 100 Global Most Loved Workplaces in 2023.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
Hudl is the industry standard when it comes to team performance platforms in the sports world. Our products power athletes and coaches with video and data solutions, and our users range from the Los Angeles Lakers, the Liverpool Football Club and the University of Alabama—plus 99% of all high schools in the US. Hudl might be the biggest sports media property you’ve never heard of. Finding and creating magical moments—and connecting them with athletes, parents and fans across every community in the country—is the passion of the Hudl Fan team, which includes Hudl Studios, Media Services, and Brand & Media Partnerships.
We’re looking for a Brand Sales Partner to join our Fan team. This role’s primary responsibility is to seek out new business opportunities across the assigned territory. You’ll develop and sell programs that include media, sponsorship and production services for brands.
- Agency media sales experience. You have 5+ years of demonstrated success in media sales and/or brand partnerships roles, which includes established client-direct and agency contacts in several of the following verticals: tech/telco, CPG, retail/apparel, auto, and/or media & entertainment.
- Creative mindset. You proactively plan and reimagine how to support new deals.
- Relationship-driven. You’ve built relationships with internal and external teams to effectively package and sell media, sponsorships and content to partners, and have maintained those relationships to this day.
- Successful. You’ve proven you have the ability to access and close business with executive leadership. You present yourself well, and you move fast.
- Growth mindset. Hudl is scaling quickly, so we’re looking for people to grow with us.
- Expertise at closing deals. You have identified opportunities to sell and have used your negotiation skills to influence decision-makers.
- Invested in Hudl's growth. You know how to build a pipeline and are self-disciplined to hit your goals. You can negotiate at a high level and keep documentation of multiple deal statuses while also bringing insights from the market back to the team.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech stack and hardware to do your best work.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, employee resource groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want, including vision, dental, fertility healthcare and family forming benefits.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Inclusion at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. Through our actions, behaviors and attitude, we’ll create an environment where everyone, no matter their differences, feels like they belong.
We offer resources to ensure our employees feel safe bringing their authentic selves to work, including employee resource groups and communities. But we recognize there’s ongoing work to be done, which is why we track our efforts and commitments in annual inclusion reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.