Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. And you’ll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We are looking for someone to join our Hardware team in Den Bosch and help us build our Hardware (smart camera and wearables) products. Here you will work in a squad following agile practises and alongside a group of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers developing the next generation of our products, constantly seeking out ways to improve our Quality practices and levelling up the capability of the people around you
Do you have solid experience in developing and executing test strategies and test plans to verify and embedded systems? If yes, we want to hear from you! Additionally, if you have also worked on and scaled embedded systems, camera technology and/or wearables, or Linux based products, that would be even better!
- Qualified. You hold a BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other STEM discipline.
- Proficient. You have at least 5 years of experience in software testing. It is highly preferable that your area of expertise is embedded systems and firmware. You are an advanced user of a Unix-like operating system.
- Efficient. You strive to automate the routine in order to deliver fast. You are familiar with HDLs, programming / scripting languages and testing frameworks (C/C++, Rust, Python, Bash, GoogleTest, PyTest or others). You are willing to learn new technologies when necessary.
- A self starter. You require minimal supervision and learn quickly. When you see a room for improvement, you take the initiative, drive the change and get things done.
- A critical optimist. While always being skeptical about the product quality, you keep a positive attitude and look optimistically to the future.
- A team player. You are collaborative and flexible. You fully commit to a team and perform at your best to achieve a common goal.
- Test. Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and procedures for hardware products, including electrical, mechanical, and environmental testing.
- Analyse. Analyse and evaluate test results, identify defects, and work with the hardware development team to resolve issues.
- Certify. Interface with external testing labs and perform environmental testing, as well as get involved in certification processes.
- Be an integral part of the team. You will serve multifunctional autonomous squads operating in an Agile environment. You will not only test but be involved in design and product decisions. While everyone on the team is responsible for quality, you will lead the way.
- Collaborate. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including hardware development, software development, and product management, to ensure that hardware quality objectives are met.
- Improve. You will stay up-to-date with industry standards and best practices for hardware testing. You will constantly push for ways to help us get better at device quality as well as design and manufacturing processes.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual inclusion reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.